HAVE YOU HUGGED A PEST TODAY? ....a wikimedia pest

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Friday November 22, 1963

.
Friday November 22, 1963
.

.
Above President John F. Kennedy
assassinated on this day 45 years ago
.
Remember the morning of Friday November 22, 1963? Well, I do and I was at junior high school in North Burnaby, B.C. Canada. The school was named Kensington Junior Secondary. I was 14 years old. We got the rest of the day off after hearing of the assassination.
.
The mainstream media does not like to remind you about these kinds of things, just like they do not like to talk about 9/11. I think that is a pretty telling story in itself.
.
Here is a film talking about this event:
.
.
.
.
Washington Square by the Village Stompers exemplified the sadness of the times. For me anyhow. Hear it below:
.
.
.
Daily comments found below on Dear Diary

.
My Home Page and Blog Organization
.
.
My 1967 High School Classmates Here
.
.
.
Just a reminder that harness racing is starting up again in New Jersey, beginning on the weekend of the 22nd of November 2008. So, if you are popping into town like say from Alaska or some other exotic place and want to go then just phone or e-mail me. Otherwise, just show up anytime after 1600hrs on Sat.
.
.
.
.
.

No comments: