HAVE YOU HUGGED A PEST TODAY? ....a wikimedia pest

Monday, March 03, 2008

Winning Makes You Feel Good

.
.
.
Winning Makes You Feel Good
.
.
I don't always win at the racetrack, but when I do I like to talk about it. As you know all I bet at the races is something called a " triactor ", or if you are an American, it is called a " trifecta ". Winning a " triactor " or " trifecta " involves picking the top three finishers of a race in the exact order of their completing that race - the winning, place, and show horses, or first, second, and third. I have explained all of this before in previous posts regarding my harness racing triactor system. See my post a couple of entries down ( " Saturday Night at the Meadowlands " ) to determine how I wager at the track and what my system is composed of. It was a beautiful sunny day last Saturday and it was a racing day. I feel like I am accomplishing a great deal at this point in my life when I can jump into my new car, head out into the sunshine and spend a day at the races and come out a winner at the end of the whole process. This happened for me last weekend. I just thought I would share this good news with you and publish the results of my win. The results of the ninth race at the Meadowlands Racetrack in New Jersey on Saturday March 1st, 2008 is shown below. My selections for this race according to my handicapping methods were: 8-3-1-4-2. These were my top five horses by order of preference. I won the race because of my betting strategies that I employ. You will notice that I would have won the " superfecta " as well ( picking the top four horses in exact order ) if I had bet that race. Since we cannot bet this 10 cent wager here at the wickets I did not bet it. But, if I did I would have won another 1500 dollars or so for a ten cent bet, or various combinations thereof. N.B. The Canadian payout ( through Woodbine in Toronto ) was slightly less than the result posted below even though there is common pool wagering at the Meadowlands. And, don't forget: if you are my friend, relative, or acquaintance and are in town for whatever reason, feel free to contact me and I will come and pick you up for a night at the races. This is a standing offer of course to all concerned.
.
Saturday March 1, 2008
Race Number 9
.
.

1 Broadway Jake G Brennan 22.60 12.20 10.00
3 Winforu N D Miller 22.20 13.60
8 Whitesand Mirage Y Gingras 11.20
.
Winning Owner: Odds On Racing(W-P-S Pool $122,059)$2 Exacta (Pool $110,236) (1-3) $381.20$1
.
Trifecta (Pool $80,188) (1-3-8) $1,427.80
.
10-Cent Superfecta (Pool $41,510) (1-3-8-4) $1,515.10$1 Pick 3 (Pool $16,855) (10-2-1) $233.80$1 Pick 4 (Pool $92,096) (5-2,10-2-1) $1,803.80$1 Pick 6 (Pool $11,192) (6-8-5-2,10-2-1) (5 of 6) $369.80Pick 6 Carryover $15,047.6
.
See also related post below:
.
.
You can see my daily comments, if any, in the Dear Diary portion of my blog. The link is directly below:
.
.
.
.
.
Go
Gold Go. Hahahahahahah!!!!
.
.
I love you George Bush, for screwing up the economy.
.
Marc Faber
The Gloom, Boom, and Doom Report
.
Ben Bernanke: Destroyer of Money
.






No comments: