HAVE YOU HUGGED A PEST TODAY? ....a wikimedia pest

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Happy Birthday Carl Baydala

.
Happy Birthday
.
.
Carl Baydala



.

Carl Baydala

1967 High School picture above

.

Today is Super Tuesday

.
Tuesday February 5, 2008

.


Today is my birthday and I am 59 years old. I am at that age when I have to wish myself a happy birthday. I do not really expect too many people will be wishing me a happy birthday, so I have to take the initiative and do it myself. There is nothing really wrong with doing that because I feel that it is my responsibility to do it, especially if I think no one else will be stepping up to the plate and wishing me well. It is important, I think, to feel good about one’s self and this is my method of achieving that objective.

..
At the beginning of the year I decided to try out semi-retirement. That means that I am only working three days a week. I will keep you posted on the progress of this decision. So far I feel more relaxed and look forward to four days off in a row. Hopefully, I will earn enough money to survive by working just three days per week. I recently bought a new sports car which I drive on the weekends when I go to the racetrack. I am looking forward to the warm Spring and Summer days when I can lower the top and cruise about in the sunshine. That is when I am the most happy, just driving about and listening to music. That is how simple a person I am as you can see. Hopefully some of my friends and acquaintances ( there is only one important acquaintance in my life if you are paying attention ) will look me up on some weekend and then we can go to the racetrack together. That is my idea of a good time. And, I will even pay for the dinner. I do win once in a while you know. That’s about it for now. Just thought I would let all of the important people in my life know that things are going OK in this my 59th birthday.

.

....Good Morning

.

.

Dear Diary

.

My Home Page and Blog Organization

..

Why lower interest rates is the wrong policy

( Business News Network - 2/27/08 )

.

Bear market in stocks explained

Bloomberg video ( 2/27/08 )

.

Ralph Nader

.

Meet the Press ( 2/24/08 )

sounds pretty compelling

is he good or bad for the political landscape?

.

Interact with people around the world. Read what others say and offer your own opinion:

.



No comments: