HAVE YOU HUGGED A PEST TODAY? ....a wikimedia pest

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Winning at the Meadowlands in New Jersey....

.

.


.

.

Good Morning Friends,

.
today is Sunday June 28, 2009
.
.
Update
.
.
On Saturday July 4, 2009 I won four triactors at the Meadowlands. Basically what that did for me was to allow to break even for the year. Here is the link to the payoffs for that day:
.
.
.
.
Just thought I would start off by doing a little bragging. My harness racing triactor system performed for me last night at the Meadowlands Racetrack in New Jersey. I won two triactors at the session and one of them paid over eleven hundred dollars for a two dollar bet. Here is the link to the payoffs. ( Saturday June 27, 2009 ) See race number two for the top three finishers in the race. ( 4-2-5 )
.


.
Watch this exciting race below on the replays link near the bottom of this page.
.

I won half of the prize because I was making one dollar bets, which is my standard wager. I was employing my primary betting strategy which is a $ 14 dollar bet; sometimes I will make a ten dollar bet and at others, even a $ 24 dollar wager. Most of the time, however, I employ the fourteen dollar system. It is a combination of bets that that involves utilizing the top five picks in the race according to my handicapping methods. My fourth pick actually won the race. For example, let us say that I picked horses 1-2-3-4-5 as my top picks out of a ten horse field in a particular race. This means that I will only make bets using these five horses and no others. Horses 6 through 10 are not considered to be worthy of betting according to my standards. In race number two last night the number 4 horse actually ( and in fact was horse number 4 ) won the race, but the critical thing according to my system is that my first and second rated horses came in second and third, respectively. And, they do in fact, have to be ' in the money. ' These are crucial horses in the system - my first and second selections. In the actual race last night the number four horse did win the race and numbers 2 and 5 came in second and third. ( my first and second horse according to my system ) The horses that won form part of my winning betting patterns. You can read about my harness racing triactor sytem in the main part of my blog. Just look at my Home Page and Blog Organization for the links. See link here: My Home Page . Scroll down to my Harness Racing Triactor System.

.

So, I am just starting to think that this win might qualify as one of my Bold Predictions that I made at the beginning of the year. See link to Bold Predictions here: Happy New Year 2009 I might not get another good triactor win like that for the remainder of the year, and then again I might. Therefore, all of my Bold Predictions are coming to pass.
.
Related Links:
.
The Meadowlands Racetrack in New Jersey
.
watch a real live past harness race on the website below. It is FREE to join up. Once you join up then just press " replays " and then " Meadowlands Harness " Just pick a date and a race and watch the action. N.B. you will have to download RealPlayer if you do not have it. You can do this from the website.
.

.
http://www.racereplays.com/mlands/
.
.
You can watch my win at the above link. The four horse, which is a long shot comes charging late on the rail and wins the race.
.
.
This is an edited version of a post from Dear Courier Diary
.


No comments: