HAVE YOU HUGGED A PEST TODAY? ....a wikimedia pest

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

A Courier Party

A Courier Party Last Summer.
.
It was really a beautiful day and the food was great. The reason for the party was on account of Brian, our dispatcher leaving our Company. We took up a collection for him and everything. And, then he ends up not even leaving. He left for a week and then came back. Our Company almost fell apart because that is how important dispatching is in the courier business. There are just so many things that have to work perfectly to get good customer service, and the dispatcher is a very key player. We had lots of good food and drank beer. I hardly drink at all and basically quit two years ago or longer. I lost track. All I really remember is that I don't drink beer everyday anymore. I am saving a lot of dough too.




No comments: