HAVE YOU HUGGED A PEST TODAY? ....a wikimedia pest

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

An Emotional Update

An Emotional Update



This little bear knows everything about Carl Baydala
.
* * * *
.

I have been studying something called " positive affirmations " lately. My friend's daughter made a CD especially for me because she wants to help me. It is a self-help CD which I am listening to in my automobile at work. It is supposed to help me to forget the past and to let go and to forgive people. There are some very fine ideas on this CD. Notable among them are the idea that what you think about is what you will accomplish in life, like thinking about positive things rather than negative ones, for example. And if you think about things like being angry or being resentful, etc then that is what you will accomplish. You think about being angry because that is how you want to feel. So, it is better to think about beautiful and happy things rather than things which tend to upset you. This CD is another attempt at positive thinking I believe. Just be happy with what you have and live each moment in life because you only live that moment once. So, why bother being angry and resentful when you have the CHOICE of thinking and experiencing somehing more positive, like a beautiful experience, for example. The CD also teaches you to love oneself and in so doing you will feel good about yourself. I think that is true anyway. The main message of this CD is that you really can change how you think, because what you think is what you will experience. If you think about love and beautiful things they will come your way. And the same goes for wealth as well. I believe the CD is essentially about attitude although the CD does not come right out and say that. I know that attitudes are very important things.

.

* * * *

.

"....a farting horse will never tire..a farting man

is the man to hire."

.

....Gladys Baydala, circa 1970.

.

Pictures of Bears here:

.http://www.firstpeople.us/FP-Html-Pictures/bears_pg01.html

.


No comments: