HAVE YOU HUGGED A PEST TODAY? ....a wikimedia pest

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Friday October 7, 1983: The Silver Anniversary


.
.
Friday October 7, 1983:
.
.
The Silver Anniversary.
.
.
...In memory of the event.. a Quarter of a Century ago....
.
.
The following is a true story. It happened 25 years ago today. This dramatic event and the message contained within it is the best way that I know of outlining for you the true nature of my personality and character. In this story you will find out about the true me. You will learn about the kind of women I fall in love with and the reason why I do the things that I do. This incident took place on a beautiful sunny Friday afternoon.This is the real Carl Baydala.
.
To get you in the mood:
.
Just click on any of the four clips located
in the " video bar " to the right and above.
' Every Breath You Take ' was my favourite song in the summer and fall of 1983. It was sung by ' The Police '
.

.
Scott Road store, Surrey, B.C.
.
The store above is the actual location of the event. This structure still exists to this very day and looks almost the same as 25 years ago.
.
You can read about this true story here
.
.
.
Juneau, Alaska Police Department
.
.
.

.

Every Breath You Take....Again
. .

.


No comments: