HAVE YOU HUGGED A PEST TODAY? ....a wikimedia pest

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The Heart of the Matter

.
The Heart of the Matter
.



This is the baby that controls everything I do during my working day. This little Blackberry is really a marvelous piece of equipment. It is compact and easy to use. My pickup addresses and proofs of deliveries are registered here along with many other functions. For example, I can talk directly to my dispatcher or fellow drivers and it is crystal clear sound. It is also a cell phone, so that you can talk to customers directly should the need arise. And, for total management control it also has GPS capability which means that my dispatcher knows my whereabouts at all times via the use of a city map on his computer monitor. And, for customers using our services via the internet they know instantly when their deliveries have been completed. Soon we will be installing an email function on our systems for a more complete communication between ourselves. The courier business is a case in point of the modern technological world and this little Blackberry is instrumental in servicing our customers' needs. And, our customers know and appreciate that we are doing everything we can to get their deliveries done in a timely and professional manner.

.

No comments: