HAVE YOU HUGGED A PEST TODAY? ....a wikimedia pest

Thursday, September 04, 2008

....about the Palin girl

.
.
....about the Palin girl
.
.
.
Governor Sarah Palin
.
I borrowed the following post from this morning's Dear Diary entry. My regular readers know that my many varied interests include philosophy, religion, and U.S. politics. I also talk a lot about a certain female, a girl that I like. This person lives in the Great State of Alaska. And, as we all know now Sarah Palin is the Governor of Alaska and the recent pick of Senator John McCain to be his running mate. I just find all of these current happenings to be exciting and I feel that I am part of the whole thing in a way. My interest in politics and my personal life just seem to be coming together as it were and taking on a new meaning for me. I feel that I am part of the history making process in a way since I can relate to these two women as being attractive creatures and persons of interest each in their own way....
.
From my Dear Diary this morning:
.
.
......Thursday September 4, 2008.
.
.....About the Palin girl. I hope you guys realize that the only reason I am attracted to Sarah Palin is on account of her living in Alaska and the fact that what she represents is pretty close to what I see in the girl who I like. They are both roughly the same age and are independent and ambitious. These are two qualities that I really admire in a woman. The Palin girl is quite good looking, but she is not nearly as sexy as my favourite girl in the whole world. By the way, about sexuality and sexiness. This is most likely by far and away the main reason why I am attracted to the girl of my dreams. She is just plain old sexy. And, the reason she is so sexy is because of her basic attributes; her intelligence and her general demeanor. Yes, I truly believe that to be the case. You can have what would appear to be an extremely physically sexy looking woman to any number of male observers, but it would mean nothing if there was nothing to back it up. Her physical attractiveness simply would not overly resonate or last. She would wear off as a novelty. But, the girl who I like does not wear off and that is because of her inherent qualities. She is much more than a physical piece of work, although her physical attractiveness is part of the package, so don't get me wrong. But, the reason why she prevails as an idea for me is because she represents everything I find attractive about a woman. She is in fact, my ideal woman and that is why I like her after all these years. She is not replaceable as an idea because she is so perfect to me. Get it? Anyhow, I started talking about the Palin girl and I got sidetracked. She is an attractive package herself, this Palin girl is. But, she could not be my dream girl I do not believe, or even come close. Why? Because there are other factors to consider here. One thing is her politics and the other is most likely her religion. Both of these things represent huge negatives for me. But, I think I could almost fall in love with this girl if you removed these two obstacles. So, what I see on the surface of things is an attractive girl with lots of things going for her, especially her ambition and good speaking skills. She would most certainly appeal to the right crowd. I think the Republicans have a real winner here and I am happy for them. When I watched her speak last night at the Republican Convention I could feel just how effective she was. She had that crowd in her hands and was making a very big impression on them. She was pressing all the right buttons and the they loved her. I will bet you that they think more of her than they do McCain. But, her job of course is to act as a cheerleader for McCain. And, she did a pretty decent job at that. Whoever found this girl should be applauded. She is absolutely the perfect match for McCain as she is a real counterbalancing act to the old war horse. She is almost like the life that is going to arise after he dies. You know what I am talking about. This is the kind of thing that the philosophers ruminate about when they are saying that all is in the opposites. Well, she is what is going to happen after death. She is renewal and hope. I think the Republicans did a marvelous job here. It is a bit disingenuous I think you would agree to have her singing this song about cleaning up the mess in Washington though, you know, the theme about taking on the big boys and the establishment and all that. That is like sticking a knife into oneself, but it matters not because the suckers are buying this act. It is really a great piece of work to counteract the change that the Democrats are harping about. She is an effective speaker and a real source of inspiration for the Republicans. Unfortunately, it is all show of course and matters not. Her Christianity and other values that sell in the Republican marketplace are solid things for her and her Party. These are the missing things that the Party has now found and they can run with them and put up a credible challenge to the Democrats. But, I don't think I could really ever truly fall in love with this woman because of her Republican ideals and her Christianity, but it would be close though. She is a nice piece of work, but the magic could not take hold like the girl, and that is because of her personality, which in spite of all the magic that she can emit, fails to spark the inner physical desires of Carl Baydala. Don't know if you saw the video where she is up in Alaska and talking to some young Christians. This is the kind of thing that would be a negative for me, but not so for a Christian believer. She appears very comfortable in the limelight and on the floor speaking. Too bad she represents things which are negative for me, otherwise, like I said this might just be another woman that I could fall in love with. But, it is not meant to be I do not think and that is because of her upbringing and her attitudes and her beliefs, some or all of which I consider to be wrong and a source of conflict for me. She cannot attain the ultimate dream girl status for me and be sexy like the girl of my dreams, because she does not have the requisite props to make this happen. Check out Sarah below talking to the believers up in Alaska:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You are visiting the main part of my blog. There are two other parts and they are shown below
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

No comments: