HAVE YOU HUGGED A PEST TODAY? ....a wikimedia pest

Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy New Year 2011



Happy New Year



All the best for 2011 Friends

.
.















Here's hoping that all of my friends and acquaintances make it to the next year in one piece, because that is what I am hoping for.


Friends, I believe in destiny, and because I believe in destiny I am forced to accept conditions as they are presented to me. Why even bother to fight destiny if you cannot control it? Greater powers than us humans control these things. The human psyche is soothed by knowing these kinds of things. Destiny delivers and destiny taketh away. If you read my most recent play here then you would accept these things as I have come to do.

 Have a great year and see you one year down the road, destiny willing, that is. Singing below friends is Skeeter Davis. In 1963 she had two top hits, and this is one of them;
.
.

'Always an optimist'

No comments: