HAVE YOU HUGGED A PEST TODAY? ....a wikimedia pest

Monday, July 24, 2006

Middle East Conflict




I am absolutely unimpressed with the action in the Middle East. I just think events are moving too quickly there. I also think that the United States, Britain, and Israel are trying to ratchet up the conflict a bit and bring Syria and Iran into the picture, to suck them in. What do you think? It just all seems too tidy to me and I simply do not trust the motivations of these three States in the Region. There is too much imbalance here and too much at stake. I remain cautious and not optimistic. My friends on the Secular Web The Secular Web are really going at it, take a look here:http://www.iidb.org/vbb/showthread.php?t=172813
This discussion group above is really indicative of what is happening in the Middle East. Take a look at pages 17 and 18 of the thread here and witness the absolute hatred that is exposed. The Jews support Israel in this war and others do not. You are simply on one side or the other and no intelligent discussion is going to change that reality.



My Home Page and Blog Organization
.

No comments: