HAVE YOU HUGGED A PEST TODAY? ....a wikimedia pest

Monday, August 18, 2008

A Happy Wedding Anniversary

.
.
.
A Happy Wedding
.
Anniversary
.
.
Saturday, August 16, 2008
.
.


Here are a few snaps of my friend's
34th Wedding Anniversary.



.





There was lots of food for everyone, and of course, lots of beer. And, later on we sang some songs and did some Karaoke. And, the weather was absolutely fantastic too.









.

Listen... I'd like to show you a few more snaps, but I might get into trouble if I did that. I think you have a general idea of what came down anyhow at this happy gathering... What I believe we should do is just simply honor our friends who have been happily married for so long. I believe they deserve a big round of applause for showing the world that it is possible. Now, I don't think they are going to tell you that it was easy and that there were not rough times, because there most likely was. But, they survived and made it happen. With commitment and determination they proved to the world that successful marriage is possible and that it produces genuine results. Results for all to see and admire. I salute my friends for a job well done.

.

My friends have three grown up girls and three grandchildren. Yes indeed, sooner or later even the young married folk become grandfathers and grandmothers.

.

Just think, if they never got married then I would never have been able to take these pictures. Life is incredible isn't it?

.

P.S. I was at the wedding too.

.

You are visiting the main part of my blog.

There are two other parts and they

are shown below

.

1 Dear Diary

.

2 The Existence of God is Under Review

.

My Home Page and Blog Organization

.

Snaps taken by " Kelly "

.

.

No comments: