HAVE YOU HUGGED A PEST TODAY? ....a wikimedia pest

Sunday, April 19, 2009

An Emotional Update and other things

.
.
.
.
An Emotional Update
.
.
and other things
.
.
.
.
.
Picture above is me
in my new unit
.
.
.
Part of my job is to keep my readers informed as to the condition of my emotional apparatus. Actually, things are OK for the moment and I have no depressing or disconcerting news to report to you at this time. Everything is functioning smoothly, well, as smoothly as can be expected shall we say. Now, I don't need to go into details concerning the very inner happenings in my life as my regular readers know about all of my personal problems anyway. There are no serious personal problems to report at this time, so I am sure everyone will be glad to know that.
.
I have started getting quite aggressive with the posts on the Dear Diary portion of my blog. I have something to say everyday so I would encourage all of my readers to stop in once in a while and take a look at my life. I have my digital cameral with me most of the time now so I will be able to get some snaps of important events as they happen on the road. And, if you are interested in the geography and scenery of Vancouver and the Lower Mainland Region then I will also be able to help out in this area as well.
.
I am still making appearances at the track on Saturday afternoons as well so maybe we can touch bases out there some time. I did a post just today over on Dear Diary concerning one of these race track visits. So, you might want to check that out. That link and others are off to the right.
.
I am still concerned about the stock market and I do not trust the current rally that is underway. I think the bankers are up to something quite frankly and I fear that they will try and maintain their control over the political elite of the country. They have a good thing going and they do not want to lose it. They caused this financial mess and they know it, but they do not care. So, I hope all of you guys keep that in mind when you are reading the news and studying the financial data. These guys are major players and they are not going to go down without a fight. And, neither is the Federal Reserve Bank, which is essentially a group of private bankers that control the nation's economy. I consider these people to be the real enemies of the system quite frankly and many have called for the abolition of this institution. They hold a lot of power and they know it. I believe that we as citizens and as market players and investors have the responsibility to understand their relationship to the rest of society and to deal with it accordingly. Anything else will simply mean more of the same and an economy that will continue to rack up debt and the associated costs of that debt.
.
I have made attempts in other parts of this blog to show you the relationship between my emotional past and the economic realities of the present era. And, nothing explains it better than this little piece of video right here: Every Breath You Take
.
.
Here is another Emotional Update found on my site:
.
.
.
.
Have a nice day. And, hang in there.
.
.
.

No comments: