HAVE YOU HUGGED A PEST TODAY? ....a wikimedia pest

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Feeling good at Christmas time....

.
.

Friends, I am feeling really great these days. Maybe it is the Christmas thing or maybe it is just thinking about old friends and the wonderful times that we had together.  Now, here is a guy singing an old Drifters ( 1962 ) song.  I think he is doing a fabulous job actually and I believe that many others would think that too. He makes me feel like a million bucks when I listen to his rendition of this song.  I uncovered this song from one of my old  2009 Dear Courier Diary entries. You can see what kind of a mood I was in back then by reading about it  here And here is the video: PS. these videos sound fantastic with headphones on, just to let you know.

The Drifters 1962
.
.

.
.

No comments: