HAVE YOU HUGGED A PEST TODAY? ....a wikimedia pest

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas Friends....

.
.
Merry Christmas Friends....
.
.

A Special Christmas Treat For You
.

Friends, I want to take you back to 1967 just one more time. Take a look at me and some of my classmates from that time period. See link below.


My Classmates and my music in 1967

This post and the ones just below are my Christmas present friends and I hope you all like what you see - and HEAR.  And, for my friends from 1967, there is even a link to all of the grad pictures too.

But, it is the music friends. That is what it is all about if you ask me. What did the sixties do for us?  Why, it gave us the love songs - and the ability to keep on remembering them and what they mean. The system will not break us and we are resolute because of the love songs.  That is what the sixties means if you want my opinion on the matter.

YOUR LOVE KEEPS LIFTIN ME (HIGHER AND HIGHER)
.
Jackie Wilson
1967
.
.


.
Merry Christmas friends, and once again, thanks for checking in.

PS.  I hope you like my music...and don't forget the damn headphones

No comments: