HAVE YOU HUGGED A PEST TODAY? ....a wikimedia pest

Friday, December 24, 2010

Lovey dovey Christmas Eve....


.
.

Thank you to all of my friends and acquaintances!

I want to thank everybody who dropped in to my blog to check things out this year. That is a very big deal to me, so don't think I do not care, because I do.

I told you that I was going to get a little sentimental tonight and I hope I do not let anybody down. You know, I was going over my Dear Courier Diary entries from 2009 and I can tell you that I was a very busy little boy. I didn't know that I could say so much, and perhaps, not say anything at all. I really shocked myself when I started going over all of this stuff. There is tons of writing in there. Anyway, tonight's post is especially sentimental in value. It is about love of course and that is what I spend a lot of time on in these parts. I hope everybody understands and is able to accept this part of my personality. If you know me personally then of course you do.  It is the other guys that we have to convince now isn't it?  At any rate,  Carl Baydala is not going to change and what you see is what you get.

So, here is a song by The Vogues which they produced originally in 1968. Here is the video



PS. you really do need earphones to take full advantage of these videos
.

No comments: