HAVE YOU HUGGED A PEST TODAY? ....a wikimedia pest

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 7

.
.
.
The Marriage of Carl Baydala
.
.
Part Seven





.

.

.

A Marriage Made in Heaven

and sanctioned by the gods

.

The Marriage of Carl Baydala
The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 2

The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 3
The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 4

The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 5
The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 6

The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 8

The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 9

.

.

Act Four: Scene One

.

Setting: The Great Banquet Hall in Heaven

( standing outside the hall )

.

Characters: Ida and Matt

.

Ida and Matt are standing outside the Great Banquet Hall..
Ida has just given her presentation and needs time to think about things and wants to discuss the recent events with Matt.

.

Ida buttoning up her coat and tightening her scarf begins to speak. She looks up into the sky..

.
Ida: "
Isn’t it a beautiful night honey? "
.

Matt is gazing into space while Ida is talking...

.
Matt: " It sure is sweety. Wow, just look at those stars way out there. Eternity and one beautiful galaxy after another. And, we are right smack in the middle of everything.. Makes you feel kind of special now doesn’t it?... .Kind of chilly though. "

He buttons up his coat.
.
Ida:
" You can say that again. That’s why I brought my scarf honey I know what it is like here. .......Honey? "
.
Matt:
" What Babe? "
.
Ida:
" Do you truly love me, I mean deeply and madly, like I do you? "
.
Matt:
" Of course I do Babe, you know better than that. That's a dumb question. "
.
Ida:
" Would you still love me if I did something ...which was ..well, maybe . I mean, if I said something, and maybe lied a little bit or did something slightly dishonest, would that bother you? "
.
Matt:
" I’m not sure what you’re driving at honey. "
.
Ida:
" Well, you know what I did tonight don’t you? "
.

They are facing one another and quit looking into the skies

.
Matt:
" Sure, you turned Arthur Schopenhauer’s life around, made him feel like a million bucks, and you made Katy fall in love with Carl. That is what you did isn’t it honey? "
.
Ida:
" Well, yes and no.."
.
Matt:
" Im not sure I understand Babe. "
.
Ida:
" Well, I didn’t really do what I said I did. I guess that is what I want to say. "
.
Matt:
" You mean, Mr. Schopenhauer didn’t really experience what he experienced and Katy did not fall in love with Carl. Is that what you mean? "
.
Ida:
" Yes, I think that is what I mean. "
.
Matt:
" So, explain yourself. What did you do? "
.
Ida:
" Before I do that, I want to tell you why I did what I did Matt...OK? "
.
Matt. " Sure,
Babe, fire away. "
.

Ida:
" Matt. I just wanted to prove to Jehovah that I am better than Him that’s all. That my ideas are better than his, that’s what. That is basically why I did what I did. I wanted to prove to Him that there is a better philosophy than His out there. He thinks He is so perfect because He created Earth and humans and everything. We had a big discussion tonight Matt and I just told Him that He was wrong and that I was right and that is why I introduced Arthur Schopenhauer and how he had come to see the light, so to speak. He experienced a different kind of love because I gave him the idea of something different. And, listening to music is what helped him experience what he did. "
.
Matt:
" Well, that is what you did isn’t it Babe. I mean, you made him sense something different, something he never felt before? "
.
Ida:
" Not quite. "
.
Matt:
" I'm not following you Babe. "
.
Ida:
" Babe, I didn’t really do what I said I was going to do. Because it is just impossible to do it with humans, that's why. Because of Jehovah and what he did. That is the reason I did not really do what I said I did. "
.
Matt.
" I am still not getting it. "
.
Ida:
" Well, when Jehovah created Earth that means that He planted His ideas all over earth and inside humans. And, you cannot really get rid of these ideas once he has implanted them. Think of it this way Babe. Man is an emotional creature. He is emotional because he is made of matter. That is why he feels the emotions of hate and love. These things are really just physiological reactions; they need matter before they can materialize. And, that is the way JEHOVAH designed man. Don’t ask me why He did it, just understand that is the way the human animal works. Now, contrast this with you and me Babe. Our relationship is different. I am a pure idea and I have put my thoughts into you. All of us ideas are constantly on the search for matter so that we can bond with them. Idea and matter actually used to be one big piece or whole you know. That is the Oneness that I was talking about Matt. But, it doesn’t work with humans and I think JEHOVAH knows that. But, I just wanted to prove to him that my ideas were stronger than His and that I could change human behavior.. So that is why I did what I did. Do you understand Babe? "
.
Matt:
" Of course Babe I follow you. So, you are saying that Mr. Schopenhauer did not really experience real love. He just thought he did? "
.
Ida:
" That’s right Babe. His love is lust, just like most human love. It is an emotion. And emotion like I told you is a function of the bodily reaction to things. So, when I embraced Arthur, well, he just felt good that is all. My perfume made him think of beautiful things, and the young woman that was in his mind made him think of beauty...I just gave him the idea that is all....Anyway, Jehovah created lust just so that he could control his creations better. And, He created sin too. He made all man imperfect just so that He could save them. And, if they followed his orders then they could live forever too. That is the nature of His relation with man. "
.
Matt:
" I see. So, He could have, if he wanted to , I mean, not created any of this stuff. Like not even infecting man, if infecting is the right word, with these kinds of ideas..right? "
.
Ida:
" Well, sort of. The point is that He created life, as the human being knows it to be. And, JEHOVAH’s ideas abut life are different than mine. I just would have created life in an alternative form that is all. I would have avoided anything that caused emotions and conflict for man. My creatures would experience love because that is what the whole universe is all about. You don’t know what physical love is Matt because you have never experienced it. You just love me for me and nothing else. When I met you and bonded with you I passed everything on to you. But, I made sure that you would not experience physical love. Because if I told you about that and gave you the ability to experience physical sex then that would be the end of our relationship. Love, when we are making love it is a different kind of love than human love. I know you don’t really understand Babe, but what I am saying is that I cannot make humans something they are not. I cannot make Arthur Schopenhauer know the kind of love that I know and I cannot make Katy fall in love with Carl if she is not interested. But, I can place an idea in her mind and make her think that she is in love with Carl in a brand new way. And, the only way that I can accomplish that is by controlling her mind. "
.
Matt:
" This is insane Babe. So, what did you really do then? There must have been some underlying reason for the whole thing, but, just a second. What about the Nuns, you know those Catholics that marry Jesus Christ? You cannot tell me that they are in lust with Jesus.. I mean, they are not experiencing any kind of physical love. The kind you are talking about I mean. They truly believe in ideal love. Love of humanity and the good of humanity and that kind of thing. So, what abut the Nuns Babe. What is the deal with nuns? "
.
Ida:
" It is still just an emotional response honey. It is a physiological reaction. You are right in pointing out the marriage aspects of the whole thing. That is fine. But, who came up with the idea of devotees being married to the Savior? It is still a man woman relationship. And, you cannot omit the rationale for why Jehovah wanted man and woman to come together. And, that is to procreate. But, more to the point honey, Nuns are still acting out of self interest; they are engaged in a one-sided relationship. And, that is the message of Jehovah, in one form or another you will find self interest at the base of any relationship, whatever it is. Jehovah is interested in survival and eternity and that is his method of business. But, you wanted to know about me and Jehovah then listen closely....
.
....
Well, I never told you this before Matt, but JEHOVAH and me are brother and sister.
.
Matt:
" You mean, this whole thing is just sibling rivalry then? "

Ida starting to cry.

.
Ida: " Yes. Babe and I think I might have ruined Katy and Carl's lives too. Please forgive me honey. I didn’t mean them any harm. "

.

Matt, taking a moment to contemplate

.
Matt:
" Well, Katy thinks she is in love with Carl now right?
.
Ida still crying.

.
Ida: " Hold me Babe. Please hold me. "

.
Matt wraps her in his arms to console her.
.
Matt:
" I think I am starting to understand Babe. It is all sort of making sense now. About Katy. So, you basically just planted a thought in her brain ....... right? "
.
Ida:
" That’s right Babe nothing more. Like hypnosis that’s all. She thinks its real. And, Carl, well, he is in love with Katy anyway. So all I had to do was to make Katy fall in love with Carl, using the idea of them being compatible and believing in the same idea of love. And, I picked Katy because I thought JEHOVAH would be impressed. He knows that Katy does not love Carl. So, now that He sees that she is in love with Carl He thinks that I have great powers. And, that is what I wanted to accomplish. Just be better than Him. Do you understand Babe? I know that you think I am perfect and want to do good, and that is why I want you to understand why I did what I did. "
.
Matt:
" Sure babe I understand why you did it. . .Stop crying it’s all right. You just wanted to show Jehovah a better way that's all. And, that is a good thing honey. .... So. What about Katy and Carl. I mean what will happen to them. Will they ever know the difference?"
.
Ida: " No B
abe it is as good as permanent. The hypnosis is very long lasting and she will never know, or even have to know. They could be happily married until the day they die. "
.
Matt:
" Ok Babe I understand. That seems harmless enough. If they are both happy then who is the worse for wear anyway? Relax honey things will work out. "
.
Ida:
" You still love me then? "
.
Matt: " Of course I do. There is no reason to continue to be upset. Honey, I am the God of Matter. It is my job to understand; to acquire meaning is what I live for. And, that is your job too Babe to help me fulfill my destiny.
... Remember our vows honey? For better or for worse? "
.
Ida:
" I sure do Babe. "
.
Matt:
" Yeah, it might be worse but it is going to get better. "
.
Ida: " I love you Babe. "

.
Matt:
" No worries honey. "
.
Ida:
" I'm still worried honey. Worried about what JEHOVAH would do if He found out. "
.
Matt:
" He doesn’t have to Babe. "
.
Ida:
" He is going to do something Babe. I know He is. I know what He is like. He thinks He is all-knowing and all-powerful. You didn’t notice Him tapping his fingers earlier on. When He does that He is upset and He can get very violent when He is upset. "
.
Matt:
" Well, He cannot be all knowing if you pulled this one over His eyes and He cannot be perfect if your ideas are better than His either. And, we will deal with the power as it is presented to us... It’s ok honey, lets go back inside where it is a little warmer. The wedding should be getting under way shortly anyway. "
.
They go back inside the hall.
.
To be continued...
.
The Marriage of Carl Baydala
The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 2

The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 3
The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 4

The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 5
The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 6
The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 7
The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 8

The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 9


Picture of Galaxy Here



No comments: