HAVE YOU HUGGED A PEST TODAY? ....a wikimedia pest

Thursday, November 05, 2009

The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 10

.

.

.

The Marriage of Carl Baydala

.

Part Ten
.
.

.

.


.A Marriage Made in Heaven

and sanctioned by the gods


.

The Marriage of Carl Baydala
The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 2

The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 3
The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 4

The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 5
The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 6
The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 7
The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 8
The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 9
The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 10
The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 11



.

Act Five: Scene One


.


Setting: Ida and Matt's bedroom.


.

Characters: Ida and Matt

.

Ida and Matt are lying in bed talking about the wedding and getting ready to go to sleep .
.

Ida: " That sure was a beautiful wedding wasn't it Hon? "

.

Matt: " You bet Babe. Boy, you sure showed that Jehovah what you are made of. I am very proud of you Babe for pulling the whole thing off. I know what you told me about what you really did, but that doesn't matter. Everybody thinks you have great powers Honey and that is all that counts. It's the cosmetics Honey, yeah that's what it is. And, you did a damn fine job. Everybody in that hall was just impressed and so was I. Great job Honey. "

.

He kisses Ida

.

Ida: " Oh, come on Babe it wasn't that big of a deal you know. The important thing is that Katy and Carl are finally married, and well, they have a chance to change their world and make it a better place. They have the understanding now. Katy knows things that other girls don't know and I am counting on her to influence other people. That is partly why I picked her you know, because of her charisma, determination, and her ability to influence other people. She is a great role model you know. Anyway, just to change topics a bit, I have an idea Honey. "

.

Matt: " I'm sure you do Babe. "

.

Ida laughing: " Don't be silly. This is serious Matt. I want to have a baby. "

.

Matt: " What? What are you talking about. I mean, I never thought about us having....children...you mean like a little god or goddess, that we create, just the two of us?"

.

Ida: " Yeah, that's right, just like Jehovah's creations. If He can make creations then why can't we? Do you know all about that kind of thing Matt and how it works? "

.

Matt: " I know only what you tell me Babe and what I learn by myself of course, which isn't much. That is the extent of my knowledge. Is there something that I don't know about humans..are you holding out on me Honey? "

...He begins to laugh.

.

Ida grabs hold of Matt and pulls him closer to her and she looks him in the eyes.

.

Ida: " Matt, when I am naked and you look at me what do you think about? "

.

Matt: " Think about Babe. I am not sure what you mean. When I look at you I just think of Beauty. It is the same thing as when I listen to music. It just makes me feel good. I think of good things and being happy. What else is there? I just want to hold you that's all. The more I hold you the better I feel. You should know that Babe. Like when you put your arms around Mr. Schopenhauer, you could see how good he felt. He must of seen Beauty too. Beauty does exist Honey, and well, you are just like Beauty. There is something about your body that just soothes the soul. Yeah, the soul Babe, you know, my inners. The very reason for existence. You must be Beauty. So, when I am experiencing Beauty, well, like I said, I am just happy. And, that is how you make me feel. You just have the knack that's all Babe. You make people happy. "

.

Ida: " That's fine Honey I am glad you feel that way about me because that is want I want you to experience. My Beauty, I mean. These are the things that I taught you and that is a good thing. You know Honey, before we were married we were nothing without each other. You know that I hope. And, that is why I married you. It is destiny that we are together. And, even tonight's events are part of destiny. Katy and Carl are part of destiny. I know you don't really know about that kind of thing and understand it like I do. But, what I am saying Matt is that us coming together as we have is just so important. I mean, you would not even be able to experience anything at all without me. You know that right? Anyway, You are matter Matt and I am idea, and well, we just need each other for our continued existence that is all. Are you following me Babe? "

.

Matt: " I guess so Honey. You know, sometimes I even have my own ideas . I mean, separate and apart from the kinds of ideas that you told me about. "

.

Ida: " Yes, Honey I am aware of that and that is a good thing too. You can even have your very own ideas. But, all of your ideas start with me so never forget that. The important thing though is that you were influenced by my ideas first, that is the crtical thing. But, your ideas that you develop on your own will always be different than mine Honey. Do you know why that is? "

.

Matt: " Not really Babe, but I am sure you are well on the way to explaining things for me, like you always do of course. "

.

Ida: " Thanks Babe, for the compliment. Matt there really is a basic difference between us you know. Idea and matter, I mean. I am pure idea, and you are, well, your ideas are based on your experiences so that makes them really personal things, they are your things and no one elses. Well, we just experience things differently, that is the main difference. Because you are composed of matter Matt, well that means something, and it means a lot. I am not all muddled up because of matter like you are Babe. When we became separated, and I am talking about all matter and ideas as a totality, well, matter lost its powers to think independently like I am still able to do. I can influence you directly Honey, but you cannot do that to me, at least on the same level as me anyway. Do you understand? Idea gods are different and we just seek out matter because that is where we are the most comfortable and creative. And, we know that you need us. Like, when Jehovah created Earth and man and all of the things that He did there. He was seeking out matter to express himself. His personality is plastered all over the planet Earth. He did he best thing that He knew how. He brought Earth and Himself together by planting His ideas there. You are starting to get the idea aren't you Matt? '

.

Matt: " I am not sure if I am following you Babe. "

.

Ida: " Well, way back in the beginning of time and the dawn of all creations and all things, well, everything was just ONE. There was no difference between ideas and matter. We were all the same thing. But, we got separated and that caused friction in the universe and it affected the will of everybody and everything. And, it also affected our powers as well. And, matter became estranged Matt, like you. You were not able to think on your own anymore because you were so distant and separated from ideas, things like me. Get it?... That is why it is natural for things to come together, like you and me, or even Katy and Carl. These are natural things and they should happen. It is destiny. Remember how important destiny is Matt? "

.

Matt: " I am beginning to get the idea Babe. Please continue. "

.

Ida: " Well, everything is destiny Babe. That is the absolute best way to understand everything. Like tonight and me and Jehovah. It was destined to happen and that is why it happened, otherwise it would not have happened. Simple. Like you and me talking right now about the very things that we are talking about. It was all pre-arranged; it was meant to happen. Period. "

.

Matt: " Are you sure Babe. Are you one hundred per cent sure? ".

Ida: " Of course. But, let me continue please. Like I said, in the beginning all was ONE. And, this was the development of ideas and even consciousness too. You know what I mean, people being able to think about themselves and their situation. Do you know what thinking is Matt? :

.

Matt: " Sure Babe. That is me knowing that I am looking at you and talking to you. "

.

Ida: " But, you don't really know if I am real or not do you? Remember when I mentioned Bishop Berkeley and how I love that man? Well, he is the fellow on Earth who championed this idea that everything is just ideas. I guess that is why I love him so, because he knows how important I am. His only mistake was that he figured that it was Jehovah who was responsibe for all of the ideas in the minds of man. That is his big mistake, but I will not hold that against him since he was right on the money. " She laughs.

.

Matt: " Get real Babe. I know that you are real. I can see you and hear you and everything. I know that you are real. You are not a fake. I understand what I am experiencing "

.

Ida: " Silly you. You are imagining the things that I gave you the ability to think about Matt, that is what you are capable of doing . "

.

Matt: " Are you trying to tell me that you don't really exist Babe is that what you are doing? "

.

Ida: " Can you touch me? Go ahead. Reach over and touch me."

.

He pinches her tummy

.

Ida: " Ouch. that hurt you Brute. " She laughs.

.

Matt: " See Babe you're real, just like me. "

.

Ida: " Yes, but where am I now. Catch me if you can. " laughing.

.

He pinches her again.

.

Nothing happens

.

Ida: " Boo! I'm over here. In the back of your brain. Pinch me now if you can."

.

Matt: " That's not fair Babe. You tricked me. "

.

Ida laughing: " See what I mean Honey? "

.

Matt: " Well, isn't that your body there Babe? "

.

Ida: " Of course it is Honey. If you can imagine me then I exist. Just like your body is over there. I know it is real and so do you. Bodies are matter remember. Just places where ideas reside. That is why we are married Honey. We need each other for our survival. Are you starting to catch on? "

.

Matt: " Just a minute Babe, not so fast. You might need me, but do I really need you? I mean I could exist for an eternity if I wanted to without you. I am matter and I am not going to die or disappear. Matter lives forever. We both know that. That is what eternity is based on, me living forever and forever. "

.

Ida: " And, how would you know that if you could not imagine or think about it? "

.

Matt: " Yeah, I guess I see your point. I wouldn't know that I exist without you. Yes, you are right Babe. Sorry for stepping out of line like that. "

.

Ida: " It's OK, you are matter and nothing without me like I told you before. ...

.

She kisses Matt.

.

....which brings me back to my wanting to have a baby Matt. I really believe it is Destiny you know. You are beginning to agree I hope. "

.

Matt: " What do I have to do Honey? "

.

Ida: " Nothing. Just listen and learn and absorb everything that I tell you and when we are finished, well, we will be on the way to having OUR baby. OK? .....

.

She continues....

.

...imagine Matt something which you have never experienced before. Like right now. "

.

She wraps her arms around Matt pulls him tight against her body. She makes him think of her warm body and the smoothness of her skin. She tells him to kiss her breasts and all of the other parts of her body as well. And, then she tells him to rub her body all over and explains to him how wonderful that makes her feel. She directs him to the parts of her body that will make him the happiest. She tells him how wonderful he will feel when they are making love and they begin to copulate. They make love for hour after hour..Matt experiences endless episodes of ecstasy. He is in sexual heaven. Ida teaches Matt all manner of sexual positioning and they experience the physical pleasures of sex together. Matt experiences orgasm after orgasm and groans with delight as Ida teaches him these things which he had never known before, or even heard about. She wanted Matt to know everything there was to know about physical sex, lust and desire. Just as she had promised the Lord God Jehovah, Matt would come to know the meaning of sex as it is known on Earth. Matt would come to know the beauty and joy of human physical desire.

.

After having sex Ida and Matt lie on the bed and face one another. They are are taking a well-deserved break from their sometimes violent love making. They talk and she wants to know what Matt thought of his experiences with physical sex

.

Ida: " So, how do you feel now Honey? "

.

Matt: " Wow, that was awesome. I never felt so great in my whole life. Is this what sexual beauty is Honey? "

.

Ida: " Yes it is Honey and it is the exact same thing that Jehovah implanted in his human beings, these ideas already exist in the minds of Katy and Carl. They know of these things and when they love each other they feel physical love for one another - they desire one another. They are drawn to each other as magnets. This is where human emotions come from Honey, they are born of the flesh and of the desire that lives there. The Lord God Jehovah created these things as ideas for man and now I am teaching them to you as well. "

.

Matt: " I see. So, when Katy and Carl look at each other then they experience different things right? "

.

Ida: " That's right Babe. They experience lust, the lust that Jehovah gave them. This is how they create their offspring just as we are doing now. We are creating a new creature based on our desire for one another. It is out of pure pleasure that we make something. This is the idea that predominates Earth and its inhabitants. Do you understand Honey? "

.

He reaches out to grab Ida's arms and legs and attempts to draw her closer to him once again. He is filled with lust and desire.

.

Matt: " Interesting. I love you Babe. "

.

Ida starts to cry as Matt crushes her with his body.


.

Ida: " Please Honey I want to go to sleep now. No more please! "

.

Matt: " Awe, come on Babe, just one more time. You can do it."

.

Ida: " I'd rather not Honey. I want to go to sleep now. "

.

She pushes Matt away from her and covers herself in the blanket on the bed and curls up and continues to cry herself to sleep. She knows that Matt is focused on her and wants her again. This is the price that she has to pay for making the bargain with Jehovah. She knows that and accepts it.

.

Matt feeling disgruntled and dejected

.

Matt: " Some wife you turned out to be Babe. Teaching a guy about sex and then turning on him. Beautiful. What do you do for an encore?

.

To be continued....

.

.

The Marriage of Carl Baydala
The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 2

The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 3
The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 4

The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 5
The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 6
The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 7
The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 8
The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 9
The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 10
The Marriage of Carl Baydala - Part 11

.

.

Picture of Galaxy Here

.

.




No comments: